- Vasilis Vasiliou, Yale University
- David N Cooper, Cardiff University
- Yoshihide Hayashizaki, RIKEN
- Nicholas Katsanis, Duke University
- George Patrinos, University of Patras
- Juergen Reichardt, James Cook University
Human Genomics launched with BioMed Central in July 2012, transferring from its previous publisher Henry Stewart Publications. All back content is now available in the archive.
Aims & scope
Human Genomics is a peer-reviewed, open access, online journal that focuses on the application of genomic analysis in all aspects of human health and disease, as well as the genomic analysis of adverse drug reactions, drug efficacy and safety.
The average time from submission to a first decision is 22 days.
Impact Factor news
We are pleased to announce that Human Genomics is now being tracked by Thomson Reuters (ISI). Keep checking the website for further updates.
Updates from the HUGO Gene Nomenclature Committee (HGNC) relevant to Human Genomics readers.