- Vasilis Vasiliou, Yale University
- David N Cooper, Cardiff University
- Yoshihide Hayashizaki, RIKEN
- Nicholas Katsanis, Duke University
- George Patrinos, University of Patras
- Juergen Reichardt, James Cook University
Society affiliationsHuman Genomics is the official journal of the Human Genome Organisation (HUGO).
Letter to the Editor
Human Genomics launched with BioMed Central in July 2012, transferring from its previous publisher Henry Stewart Publications. All back content is now available in the archive.
Aims & scope
Human Genomics is a peer-reviewed, open access, online journal that focuses on the application of genomic analysis in all aspects of human health and disease, as well as genomic analysis of drug efficacy and safety, and comparative genomics.
The average time from submission to a first decision is 22 days.
Updates from the HUGO Gene Nomenclature Committee (HGNC) relevant to Human Genomics readers.
From the blog
- 16 September 2015
- Epigenetic survival response suppresses cancer drug toxicity
- 09 September 2015
- Genome Biology enters the third dimension
- 04 September 2015
- Insights from the largest Chinese genetics conference
- 13 August 2015
- Breakthroughs in clinical epigenetics